cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Journeyman

Plans

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THEY OFFER BETTER DEALS ON PLANS TO NEW CUSTOMER AND NOT TO LOYAL CUSTOMER 5/LINES 100.00 A MONTH AND LOYAL CUSTOMERS 185.00 A MONTH. AND ON THE ONLINE I DON'T SEE IT SAYING FOR NEW CUSTOMERS CAN SOME TELL ME .  I'M A 15 YRS OLD CUSTOMER 

15 REPLIES 15
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Plans

Hi Araizayanez6. That is promotional pricing that does not last forever. After the promotional pricing expires, new customers pay the same amount as existing customers on the Unlimited Basic, Plus, and Premium plans. If you would like us to take a look over your account with you and see where we might be able to help shave off some $ on your bill, let us know. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I had Freedom plan $100 for five lines ( I kept only 4 lines only) which got expired ending June 30, 2019. Now my 3rd and 4th line is extra $20 which makes it to $140 plus taxes. 

When I talked to associate about a month ago (July 12) and she told me that she would get me $100 for four lines but that did not happen. I talked to other associate and they told me that they would not do it.

I asked for my phones to be unlocked so that I can switch. I was told that one of the line is not possible. My lease is over on that phone and have few months left for the payment. I will pay off or it will get billed once I cancelled or switched over and I will pay the balance amount.

Currently Cricket $100 ( including taxes) is offering similar unlimited for 4 lines and other prepaid company Hello Mobile is offering $70 for four lines including calling overseas free. If sprint cannot offer me same plan then I will be switching for sure very quickly to save my monthly bill. 

Please unlock my phones so that I can switch or offer me same $100 what is being offered to new customer.

Thanks,

Rajesh

[edited for privacy]

Pertaining to the plan pricing, I apologize that I wouldn't have an offer like that. You can speak with Account Services to see if they have any other offers. 

Based on your post, only one of your phones isn't paid off? The phone would be ineligible for unlock. I'm happy to review the other ones for unlock, please send the IMEIs in a private message. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Thanks for your quick response on my issue.

I called Sprint Customer care many many times since last one month. Everyone tells me different thing. Earlier I was told that they would keep me under same plan i.e. $100 for 4 lines which I agreed with it. Later on I found that my request was cancelled. Right now, I believe I do not have same plan.

It is very sad that Sprint is trying to get new customer offering $100 for 4-5 lines and do not care of current customer and charging more to them which they had been loyal for many years.

I can stay if I get same $100 plan as to new customers otherwise I will switch to other phone provider.

Thanks,

Rajesh

The plans that offer multiple lines for $100 are limited time plans. They typically expire in 6-12 months. You can speak with Account Services to see if they can approve a few more months. However, it will expire again.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I did not have luck with Customer Service with Sprint. That is why I am reaching out here if you guys can do something before I switch my carrier.

We surely would not want you to leave your Sprint Family! I know you said you haven't had any luck lately, but we have a dedicated team to assist you with pricing and planning. Our Customer Account Services team can be reahed by dialing 1-888-211-4727, then select option 5, select option 5 again, and then select option 2. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday: 6am to 10pm CT, Saturday: 7am to 9pm CT, Sunday: 8am to 9pm CT.

Journeyman

I called that number and options were not correct. I got different group and they were not able to help me. My time is running out as I am getting close to end of billing cycle. I do not want to go next month with $40 increase of the plan rate.

Rajesh

Howdy rajeshgulati. I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Earlier, I was checking on my iPhone and could not reply. I sent messages earlier and see if someone can get back to me at the earliest.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Highlighted

Hi there. We got your messages and I'll be taking a look over your account here shortly. I'll be reaching back out via Private Message with more info soon. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat