Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about my Framily plan.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Question about my Framily plan.

Hi there.  I started a Framily plan way back when it was offered by Sprint.  I believe we had seven Framily members at one time, out of the maximum allowable ten.  I know two of them are no longer members, and I'd like to see who is left in my Framily.  I used to be able to see everyone in my Framily, and how many spots were still available by logging into my Sprint account.  It doesn't seem I can do that anymore.  Is there a way to log into Sprint to see my entire Framily?  The benefit of the Framily plan was that members would get their own bill, so there are perhaps three Framily members still getting their own bills.  By the time my wife joined the Framily, she was put onto my bill and did not have her own.  How can I find out who it still in my Framily?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Question about my Framily plan.

Hey there! Hope you're doing fine. Let me see if I have this right, are you referring to the amount of space available to be on the Framily plan? When was the last time you were able to see this?

I'd like to take the opportunity to let you know that we have designed new plans, in order to suit our customer's needs.

Among the new plans, we have the Unlimited Basic, which offers you unlimited talk, text and data, 500MB of hotspot (option to use your device as an Internet connection), Hulu, 5GB of data and talk and text to use while Canada and Mexico, Sprint Global Roaming and International text from USA to any destination.

This plan has a cost of $60 line 1, $40 line 2 and $20 each additional line. ($160 for 5 lines). Pricing includes $5 auto-pay.

discount per line.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community Manager

hi @BrowncoatKal I think I can answer.  The Framily plan is no longer available as of a couple years ago.  I believe the ability to review who is in that Framily has been retired as most customers have been migrated off. Hope that answers your question 

Now I'm back to some 'thrillin' heroics 😉

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Journeyman

In answer to your question Ciara, I guess it would be yes, I'd like to know the amount of available space for the Framily plan.  Let me explain (sorry if I seem to ramble).  I originally joined the Framily plan when it was first offered.  My Mom, joined, my father-in-law Kevin joined as did my wife Rebecca (who was still on Kevin's plan with AT&T when they joined Sprint and she stayed on his Framily bill initially).  My friend Stephanie also joined the plan.  So on the plan was Me, Mom, Kevin, Rebecca, and Stephanie.  The great thing about the plan was that everyone got their own bill.  And I was still trying to get more people because I knew that for every new member that joined, everyone else got $5/Mo reduction in their bill.  So a while later Melissa and Eric joined.  For some reason, they could not get their own bills, so they were put on mine.  Once Rebecca and I were married, she joined my plan.  With the addition of Melissa and Eric, we were at the lowest price point per person available on the plan.  Then Mellissa switched to AT&T to be with her boyfriend, and a few weeks ago, Eric joined another friend's AT&T plan and got a new phone.  So if I'm doing my math correctly, we're back down to Me, Mom, Kevin Rebecca and Stephanie.  However, Stephanie got a new job and needed to upgrade to unlimited data.  I texted those left in the Framily when Eric left to let them know their bills would probably be going up by $5.  Stephanie then let me know that she had to upgrade to unlimited.  I'm looking to find out now if she stayed in the Framily during her upgrade, or got another plan altogether.  How do I find this out?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also, tell me about the new unlimited plans.  In the past, whenever I've been in a Sprint store and spoken to a representative about their newest plans (including when I got my new iPhone 11 Pro a few months ago), I've always been told I have an incredible plan even though it's a legacy plan, and they don't have anything that could match it.  The Unlimited Basic you mentioned, limits me to 480p streaming and I have the iPhone 11 Pro (which would be angry at me if I limited it to 480p 🙂).  My Framily plan offers unlimited HD streaming if I'm not mistaken.  And if I were to get one of your new unlimited plans and the five members of my Framily were to join me, I'd be paying for all of their phones.  They wouldn't have their own bills and would end up having to pay me.  And do the new plans throttle or slow down speeds?  Would everyone on the plan get Hulu, Amazon Prime, Lookout, and Tidal?  The Unlimited Premium plan says with 5 lines it's $200/mo.  What would the total price be after taxes and fees?

Thanks.

P.S. to Seawolf... SHINY!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat