cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to Move on from Sprint

Journeyman

Ready to Move on from Sprint

I am beyond frustrated with Sprint. I spoke with one representative about getting an upgrade but I wasn’t 100% on the type of device I wanted, however he assured me that the one I was leaning towards I would get at the advertised discounted rate. He stated that the price would be put in the notes for when I called back. After two days of deliberating with the device type and if I actually wanted to stay with Sprint, I decided that staying wouldn’t be so bad and called to upgrade with the device of choice. When I spoke to the new representative she stated there was nothing in the notes referring to the price I was offered and there was nothing she could do. Informing her that I have been with the company for over 7 years, having not used an upgrade in 5 years why wasn’t there anything that could be done. She then transferred me to the accounts department who then decided to grant the promotional price, at this point things were starting to lighten up however I once again had to be transferred to another department, sales this time to finalize my choice and process the order. After advising the newest representative of the color and gb choice I thought I was done however she continued to try to up-sale me on different devices and add ons. At this point I had spoken to 3 different people and spent over an hour on the phone and the last thing I wanted to do was to have someone up-sale me. During the processing of the order the phone call dropped (yes I was on my Sprint phone) however the representative never called me back. I had to call once again, spend 10 minutes on hold to talk to someone only to have to example to two different representatives the situation and why I didn’t want to pay the suggested, non promotional, price. After an additional 45 mins on the phone I was set but I had to verify information that was sent to my email (of course I couldn’t read it because Sprint doesn’t have that capability while on a call). So the representative read everything in an extremely fast manner and then asked for my card information to charge me a $1. I asked to be billed but she said that wasn’t a capability. She also stated that shipping to a store wasn’t a capability and waiving the upgrade fee wasn’t a capability. Unfortunately, I did not continue with my order because I did not have my information handy. At this point I feel I am done with Sprint. It has been disappointment after disappointment from a service provider that is behind all the others when it comes to features. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Ready to Move on from Sprint

Hi Alocket16. I'm sorry you had such a negative experience in your calls. We'd hate to see you leave and I'd be glad to help out how I can. Was the promotion that you were looking into an expired promotion that had been promised to you, or do you remember what the promotion was in particular? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I was informed it was a loyalty promotion for being with the company for so long. It was stated that I could select any device I wanted and would receive a dollar amount off. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

OK - I would like to check into this a little further for you. I'm going to send you a PM to get some additional info together. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat