cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refusal to honor Kickstart pricing

Journeyman

Refusal to honor Kickstart pricing

We signed up for the Kickstart Unlimited promotion in September - my invoice says we will be charged $25 a month (more the initial month to include activation fees).

Lo and behold the first two bills were $40 a piece. I called and after arguing with three reps (this happens every time I call Sprint), I got through to someone who said $25 wasn't the deal anymore. I told him that's what I signed up for. He would credit the account for the over charges. I was assured there would be no further issues. 

I am STILL BEING CHARGED $35 a month. What gives? How do I get Sprint to honor the deal I signed up for - which is even on the invoice in my email?

I have never had so much trouble dealing with a company's customer service. Every time I have to deal with Sprint it's a nightmare. I've had to call upwards of 10 times in the past 3 months. I've had Verizon for 15 years+ with my other phone and could count on one hand the number of times I've ever had to call for help.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Refusal to honor Kickstart pricing

Hi there! I want you to be a happy and satisfied Sprint customer. The $35 Unlimited Kickstart (after $5 auto-pay discount) is the one that is currently being offered. You're still enjoying the savings of this incredible plan. 

I'd like to know, when did you get this plan? 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Saturday September 28th, 2019

I have attached a screen shot of the email invoice I received.sprint.JPG

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I see what you're saying. Please send me a Private Message, so I can check some info. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat