cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Senior 55 plan

Journeyman

Senior 55 plan

How is the senior 55 plan better or worse than the unlimited Freedom plan that I already have at $70 a month?

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Senior 55 plan

Hey Michael! Excellent question! Here are the main features the Unlimited Plus plan has that the Unlimited 55+ does not.

1.  Hulu and Tidal Premium subscriptions.
  2.  50gb of included LTE hotspot. 55+ only has unlimited 3G hotspot.
  3. Video streaming at 1080p resolution.

If those aren't features you're concerned with or use, then the Unlimited 55+ plan might be a good option, and it is $15 less than your current plan. You can also save an additional $5/month by enrolling in Auto Pay!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

The Freedom plan I have now use to allow 10 Gig of WiFi hot spot coverage. 

Has it been increased to 50 ?  If so I didn't know about it!

Wizard

Hi there. Normally Unlimited Freedom is 10GB mobile hot spot, but we have increased it to 50GB for the holiday season. Thank you for being a valued member of our family!

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

When you say "50GB for the holiday season", does this mean that the 50GB will be reduced at the end of the holiday season?  I was under the impression it was not an increase for a limited time.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Wizard

I know it's been a special for the holiday season. I'll take a look for you. I'll send you a PM. I'll need to access your account.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat