cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for the free plan, and billed Full price for unlimited plan.

Journeyman

Signed up for the free plan, and billed Full price for unlimited plan.

I signed up for the Free 1 year trial, and my first bill says ~$55.   How do I fix this?

18 REPLIES 18
Wizard

Re: Signed up for the free plan, and billed Full price for unlimited plan.

Let me see what's up. I'm going to private message you to get some additional info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I am disappointed that my responses from customer service seemed eager to blame me as the customer.  I followed all instructions from sprint during activation and during technical support.  Does someone have authority to fix this sort of  problem?  I have no issue being at fault when that is truly the case, but I hope someone can help me, or at very least find someone that can.

Journeyman

I signed up for the BYOD free unlimited for a year and got put in the Kickstart program. Now I got a bill for 58$ for a plan that is supposed to be free for a year. 10 phones call, 14 hours on the phone, 3 supervisors and unlimited of promises and notes in my account and 25 days later it is still not fixed!
Journeyman

I give them until Friday or I am going back to my previous carrier. It is like there is a bunch of people who have no clue how to change a plan or can figure out how to do it. I am not going to pay for a plan that is 58$ when it is supposed to be free. My first time with Sprint looks like it will be my last time.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I'd like to review your account. I'm sending you a private message to get your account info.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

we signed up August 25th for the BYOD plan for the free for a year..and we got placed in the kickstart and you can see all the notes that we have tried many times to get it fixed

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I see that your info ended up posted in public. I have it reported to the moderator and it will be pulled. But I have made note of it and I'll respond through the private message.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

If posting on here doesn't fix it, go to Facebook! They responded to me very quickly!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Good information,  I hope they get it sorted out for you.  It looks like they are going to get things going for me finally.  It would be nice if Sprint made it possible for someone to be able to help without going outside normal customer service channels - to somewhere like Facebook. 

Journeyman

Heck everytime you try to call them I get the "Verizon wireless customer is not available...so I have to resort most times to online chat and than being passed around like a hot potatoe until they say or give me another line of bull on it getting done.
Wizard

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat