Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint bill going up $41.67

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint bill going up $41.67

Can someone look into my bill to see why it is going up this month $41.67? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! I'd be happy to help you with your billing concern. Look out for a private message. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! I'd be happy to help you with your billing concern. Look out for a private message. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

I participated in the Buy one Get one free promotion for the Samsung Ultra 20.  Now I'm being told the second line no longer qualifies and I'm incurring an additional $41.67 charge.  Is anyone else hearing this?

My two lines have been plagued with issues since the beginning of the year.  I have to constantly contact Sprint to get my data working again (literally a couple of times a week).  And now you want to rake me up an additional $41.67??

If nothing changed on my end I want to know why my second line no longer qualifies for this "credit".  The promotion clearly stated the second line was free via credits. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for your help Sprint_Shenelle.  It wasn't the answers I wanted but it seems the best we can do.  You were great.  Thanks for your time.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat