cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Unlimited Military Plan

Journeyman

The Unlimited Military Plan

I am a long time Sprint customer (well over a decade) and I signed up for the Unlimited Military Plan when I was forced to change plans back in June 2018.  Like josephaviles1 reported in Nov 2018, I too am experiencing the exact same problem that my account was never updated correctly even after verifying my military service several times.  Since Aug 2018, I have made over two dozen attempts to correct this information by visiting several Sprint stores, calling the customer service phone lines, and mailing numerous letters to senior Sprint staff as well as the Sprint President.  Each contact has "assured" me that my account was being corrected.  Every month I continue to receive bills or nearly $400 or higher.  It has been a nightmare attempting to fix this and I don't have any expectation my problem will ever be solved.

I now pay more than double what I was told to expect to pay and no one at Sprint is able to tell me what I can expect to pay going forward.  I am beyond frustrated and feel I've been taken advantage of for a long time.   I continue to be incorrectly billed by Sprint and I'm really disappointed that I'm being treated this way as a Military Veteran!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: The Unlimited Military Plan

If you would like to send a private message, we can get some information and take a look. 

Journeyman

I sent a PM last week and have not received any response.  I get the same result as corresponding with Sprint senior management.  It appears no one at Sprint is able to service or support the Unlimited Military plan that they created and marketed.  A really poor way to treat our veterans - offer them one thing and bill them for something different!

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I'm not sure why the PM wasn't answered. I'm happy to review the account for the Military plan. I'm going to send you a PM to get started. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat