Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unl Freedom SD Promo Plan

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unl Freedom SD Promo Plan

Hi,

i was was just wondering what does the “Unl Freedom SD Promo” Plan actually include?

36 REPLIES 36
Highlighted

Hello mpg2018, your concerns are well understood. I would love to have the opportunity to assist you in order to improve your experience with us.

Please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I have several concerns I have written about.  I think your response is a reply to the PROMO Plan I was supposed to be on that was not properly applied to my cell phones and my bill?  Am I correct? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I took the solution away because now my plan name has been renamed, whats different? Now my plan is called "Unlimited Freedom SD v29". See attached screenshot (personal info blanked out). Maybe a Sprint employee can shed some light on this.

Unlimited Freedom SD v29Unlimited Freedom SD v29

Highlighted

Same here.. my plan name changed to the "v29" as well, whatever that means,, but the services and pricing are the same...

Dont care if the name changed, but would just be nice to have that communicated to me, and be notified if something was changed, or be assured nothing in my plan was changed.
Highlighted

@jweaver. Descriptions for the Unlimited Freedom were simplified to prevent account set-up errors causing more than one Unl Freedom plan active on a single account. It is just a name change, the services included will remain the same.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you for that information
Highlighted

Or could it be because it will prevent you from having the ability to get something that others customers are getting?  Or a new plan coming out that Identifies you as INELIGIBLE??

Highlighted

I'm about to switch to another carrier because the retention department could not switch me to this SD plan.

Is it true that this plan isn't in the system anymore?

Highlighted
Wizard

That's correct. Unlimited Freedom Standard is an expired plan.

If you want to check and see what plans are available you can log into your account on Sprint.com or send me a PM with your info.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Highlighted

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone know if you can add the hotspot to a line in the Unlimited Freedom SD v29 plan for $10/mont?

Highlighted

The buy-up is available, it is $15 for 10GB of high speed mobile hotspot. Once the buy-up is purchased, you then have 2G speed hotspot for the rest of the month. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

Thank you for the prompt response.

So the Sprint high speed Hotspot buy-up for the Unlimited Freedom SD v29 plan is only at 2G and not 4G?

That doesn't sound too good.  3G is practically unusable other than for texting.  I would hate to pay for a Hotspot that is unusable.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat