cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Plus MHS Changes to 2g not 3g

Journeyman

Unlimited Plus MHS Changes to 2g not 3g

I just switched to Unlimited Plus and when i used up my 15g hotspot i got a txt saying im now at 2g when i was told and its advertised to drop down only to 3 g see add here.. 

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/plans/unlimited-cell-phone-plan.html?INTNAV=TopNavSmiley Frustratedhop:UnlimitedPlans&...

Limited time offer. With AutoPay $120/mo. for 5 lines. Add'l $10/mo/line without BYOD or Full SRP phone. 1 Hulu Limited Commercials plan per eligible Sprint acct. HD content varies by device & connection. Includes Tidal Premium. MHS reduced to 3G speeds after 15GB/mo. Compared to national carrier unlimited plans, Verizon Beyond Unlimited and AT&T &More Premium; features differ. HD video streams up to 1080p, music up to 1.5 Mbps, gaming up to 8 Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion. Other mo. charges apply.**

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: Unlimited Plus MHS Changes to 2g not 3g

Hey. I'm not sure why you received that text message. The hotspot is supposed to slow down to 3G speeds, once the limit is reached. Try updating the data profile and resetting the network settings on your phone. Let me know if that helps!

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Thanks i did that but the speed still shows a 2g connection speed of 0.45 Mbps download 0.48 Mbps upload and i will point out again the txt i am being sent by sprint from # 1011 says it limited me at 2g speeds untell data resets on my reset date.

Journeyman

Screenshot.jpgTxt I Got

Journeyman

Screenshot_2018-09-13-20-20-02.jpg

Journeyman

Anyone else having this issue?

Journeyman

I am having the same issue email and text say 2g speed around .25 when 3g in my house with same phone is 2.5-3.2. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey there. We can take a closer look at your plan and the details for what all is included and see what's going on. I'll drop you a PM so we can get some additional detail from you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat