Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Premium Upgrade

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlimited Premium Upgrade

Yesterday I upgraded to the Unlimited Premium plan and was wondering how long it would take for that upgrade to show on my account? Typically when I have done this it has been within a couple of hours but I am 24 hours later and it still shows me as being on Unlimited Plus and the option to upgrade to Unlimited Premium is no longer available for that phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unlimited Premium Upgrade

Hey @praxia! Changes like this can be set immediately or for next billing cycle. If you requested intermediately, you will get prorated charges or credits for next bill depending if the plan costs more or less. If you still have the unlimited plus, maybe the change was set for next billing cycle. I can take a quick look at this, just respond to the PM I just sent you. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey @praxia! Changes like this can be set immediately or for next billing cycle. If you requested intermediately, you will get prorated charges or credits for next bill depending if the plan costs more or less. If you still have the unlimited plus, maybe the change was set for next billing cycle. I can take a quick look at this, just respond to the PM I just sent you. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you @Sprint_Carlos! That was quick to get everything fixed up. Unfortunately one of the MODS saw two posts from me and deleted another post they thought was a duplicate though it wasn't. You were able to fix my problem for this issue and I appreciate it. I will go and try to re-post my other issue and hopefully it does not get deleted this time.

Sprint Social Care

I see @praxia, if that is a different issue, make sure the thread has a different title. Once you post it, we will assist you as soon a possible. It was a pleasure to assist you with your plan. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat