cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to join Sprint Wireless Advantage Club (SWAC) Advantage Unlimited Freedom plan

Journeyman

Want to join Sprint Wireless Advantage Club (SWAC) Advantage Unlimited Freedom plan

Need referral code (email address and 3 digit code).

Is it still possible join this plan from the legacy Everything 1500?  

My contract is up and have 5 lines.

6 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Want to join Sprint Wireless Advantage Club (SWAC) Advantage Unlimited Freedom plan

If you know someone that can sponsor you for you the Advantage Club, then yes you can get it. But we can not provide those outs on here. 

Journeyman

Re: Want to join Sprint Wireless Advantage Club (SWAC) Advantage Unlimited Freedom plan

If I can find someone, do I have to be a new customer or can I switch over from the Legacy plan?
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

This would be a very good question for Advantage Club line. On Community we do not handle these type of accounts. If you need the phone number let us know. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Manager

If you have a friend or a family member who is a Sprint employee @Jason_LA, you can be migrated to the plan, even if you are already a customer.  As Katey said, though, it does need to be someone you know, who can sponsor and who will submit the appropriate form to have your account migrated.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Where do Sprint employees hang out in Los Angeles?  I want to meet them! 

Unfortunately I don't know anyone personally Smiley Sad

Community Manager

LOL!

@Jason_LA wrote:

Where do Sprint employees hang out in Los Angeles?  I want to meet them! 

Unfortunately I don't know anyone personally Smiley Sad

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat