cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I need to do to pay the lowest monthly cost to add one additional line?

Journeyman

What do I need to do to pay the lowest monthly cost to add one additional line?

I'm looking at adding one line to my sprint plan.  I currently have a Galaxy S9 at month 10 in the 18 month flex lease.  Tmobile says they will give me $150 a line in a gift card and also a free iphone xr for every other line.  Is sprint doing anything similar for customers adding a line? I don't really care what service I am using I just want to have the lowest monthly cost and possibly a free phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: What do I need to do to pay the lowest monthly cost to add one additional line?

Do you know what plan you're on?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Re: What do I need to do to pay the lowest monthly cost to add one additional line?

I'm on the Unlimited Freedom Unlimited Talk, Text & Data.  It is $65 a month, -$5 autopay, $15 Sprint Complete, Samsung Galaxy S9 monthly lease $28.56, -$16.50 Samsung Flex Lease 10 of 18 months for a total of $87.06.  With taxes and other BS fees its $93.65 a month in Oklahoma.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy truckinusa. I'll be more than happy to look into this for. I sent you a PM to gather a smidge of info so I can get a good estimate for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat