cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Sprint Coverage in Upper Peninsula Michigan

Highlighted
Journeyman

NO Sprint Coverage in Upper Peninsula Michigan

We are moving to an area south of Sault Ste Marie, Michigan.  There are no bars and no data service there.  I wondering if we should just get a prepaid Net10 or StraightTalk phone.  I have been with Sprint for several years and hate to give up Sprint.  Seems like AT&T is about all that works.

3 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: NO Sprint Coverage in Upper Peninsula Michigan

JREwing53,

Thank you for your post regarding coverage in your new location. Just based on the city, state information you provided, the area is showing in Sprint coverage: http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?ECID=vanity:coverage For a more detailed look, can you provide me with a business address near where you are moving to or perhaps a zip code to include with the city, state search? Please make sure you do not post your own personal information. I want to make sure the coverage is accurate before you make any decisions.

Markie_B

Journeyman

Shows Out of Nework Roaming.  When we visited there last, I could not even send a text message,

Wizard

JREwing53,

You are correct. The coverage tool does show out of network roaming. You may want to speak with our account services department to discuss what options you have in regards to the terms and agreement of your service. We also would hate to see you leave. Please contact them at 888-211-4727 they will be more than happy to speak with you regarding your account. Best of Luck!

Markie_B