cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can now block incoming calls online!

49 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: You can now block incoming calls online!

When you have logged in using an admin level lodin for your acoount to my sprint, select my prefs, then scroll down to near bottom.   

mysprintmypref.png

Journeyman

wrong, there is no block voice....its block text------big difference!!

Journeyman

Great.  All that's posted here is that it can be done.  Well, how?  How do we it?

Journeyman

This was a feature for a long time. Somewhere along the line during switch services upgrades and features, it got bumped off. Now it's back and I had been requesting it before I left Sprint and after. I'm sure I have the CTTP (Call Through Test Plan) spread sheet hidden in some old Sprint emails but this feature went away around 09/10. It's a welcome feature and all I can say it's about time they brought it back. The only additional feature they DIDN'T bring back was the ability to BLOCK ALL BUT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS feature. Nice when you want to block ALL numbers except MOM and DAD or a select few. It blocks text too but I'm sure with some android apps, you can skirt that roadblock .  So, nice but you stopped short Sprint.

Wizard

You would not be given a notification that they'd tried to call you, or that the call was blocked. if you are looking for blocking calls, but still see their attempts consider using google voice, or if using an android phone, you can block caller from the contact in most versions.

Journeyman

Okay. I can block them. So, once I block them how do I know IF they tried to call and found out they were blocked?

Wizard

It could be, which settings did you use when setting up Google Voice? Did you ever use Ringback Tones, or Calltones in the past?

Journeyman

Yes, I have google voice installed. I assume that is the problem?

Wizard

Hello RonTarHeel, have you enabled Google voice, or Calltones/Ringback tones?

Journeyman

I'm trying to set up a block list but I get "You cannot manage voice settings on this phone because there is already a similar feature active on it. If you would like to use voice settings, please remove that feature and try again." Using an EVO 4G.