cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to hang up on second line during call?

Journeyman

Re: Unable to hang up on second line during call?

I agree that this is the most inconvenient and ridiculous lack of customer service. I switched from AT&T in February because as a new full-time student, I needed to save money. When I graduate, going back to AT&T is first on my list. I didn't realize the new frustrations an Android and Sprint would add to my life. :/

Sprint Social Care

JustJage

Hey there! We wouldn't want to see you go. What's going on? What issues are you currently experiencing? Let me know, I'm here to assist.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hey SPRINT!

SOMETIMES the "person" calling in isn't a "person" at all... Sometimes it's a ROBOT!  I think I just had this happen... but not sure.

I'm on a call... and call waiting signals another call coming in.  I have an iPhone 6, so I click Hold & Accept.  Then I hear a dial-tone... and I assume that means whoever just called hung up. So fine, I hit Swap Calls.  But during the whole rest of my original call, the screen says Multiple Calls... and I hit Swap one more time and still got the weird dial-tone.  It's just annoying to see "Multiple Calls" on the screen when there isn't any.  We should be able to hang up on each call separately, not both at one.

Journeyman

This is definitely a Sprint issue and not an Aple/IPhone issue. I switched from AT&T and had an Iphone6. I was able to end one call without dropping both callers...Sorint must fix this. It is definitely an inconvenience and embarrassing, when we are all are utilizing smart devices in 2016. Had I known this would be a problem I would have stayed with the other carrier. It's hard conducting business of any type and simply because another calls comes in, you either leave one person forever on hold or you have to clear both calls. I hope Sprint hears us...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.