cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Outgoing Calls

Journeyman

Unknown Outgoing Calls

For a few week I have been getting calls from unknown numbers all over the country. I normally ignore them but have been answering a few lately. The caller always says that they have a missed call from my number, but I did not make the call. I called Sprint Customer Service but the person I spoke with did not understand my issue. 

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Unknown Outgoing Calls

ammorris08, Oh, I know how that can be, in this case, if you are receiving the calls from unknown/private numbers, unfortunately we do not have the ability to block Unknown or Private numbers. However, there are third party applications that you can download that have this feature, another option available to you would be changing your phone number, for instructions please visit, http://sprint.co/1OuBzrc

If you have any other questions, please let us know, thank you for being part of the Sprint family.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm more concerned about the fact that people are claiming that they are receiving calls from my number, when I haven't placed the calls. Is there a way to determine how that is happening or a way to fix it? Once people stop getting calls from my number (that I'm not making) they'll stop calling me back.

Master

ammorris08, this is something very unusual, I don’t have the answer to that off-hand. Let me do some research, please reply to the private message I sent you so that we can look into this further.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.