cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice caller ID on Lotus elite availability?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Voice caller ID on Lotus elite availability?

My boyfriend has the incognito and it came preloaded with a ringer for caller ID voice. It identifies who is calling as the ringtone. I cannot find this ringer option anywhere else to even download it. Is this preloaded ringer only an option for that phone? Does anyone know where I can download this option? Its a great ringer, and lets you know who is calling without even having to pick up you phone!

I would love to have if anyone knows how to get it!

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Voice caller ID on Lotus elite availability?

What phone do you have?  It is very possible that your boyfriend's ringer only came with that phone and perhaps other phones, just not yours.  In order to tell you if you can find the ringer somewhere else, we'd have to know the name of it.  I'll also throw this question out to the experts on ringer files...is it possible to get that preloaded ringer off the boyfriend's and onto the TABKAT29's phone?

Master

It is not a "Ringtone" it is a feature of the phone, Where it speaks the caller's number. Go through the settings of your phone to see if it's available, I couldn't find it in the userguide for your phone, But it's not in the userguide for his either.

Journeyman

I have the Lotus Elite. The option is called "call and voice" and its listed under ringtones. I am not sure if he can send it to me, etc, and I wouldnt even know where to begin to try it!

Journeyman

I went all through my phone. I did find some options under "voice service" where it will read incoming text messages aloud (he doesnt have this on the incognito) but it does not have the incoming voice caller id. I am starting to think its just an app like you said, but it would be great to have!

Thank you

Journeyman

main menu -> tools -> voice service -> voice reader -> voice guide -> alert put in ON position

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.