cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

Merging calls

Does anyone know if you can or ever will be able to merge calls on the EPIC 4g? When I had tmobile you could merge calls from call waiting, not just add a call? That was one of the greatest features on my previous Android phone.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Merging calls

Can you please explain more what you mean by merging calls?  Dont quite understand?

Journeyman

Ok. I'm on the phone with Dick and Jane clicks in on call waiting. On every other phone I've had once you click over to speak to the call waiting person, you could press a merge button and merge the two calls together. I know about 3 way and conferencing, but it is not the same thing. When i switched to Sprint, I mistakenly thought that this android phone would be the same as my last.

I understand now.  No that feature is not available on the sprint network.

Journeyman

Merging calls

Why is Sprint the only provider that does not have this feature?  I keep finding out about the limitations of this network.  I want to know if they plan on updating their network in order to compete with the rest of the market? 

Even with 3-way calling, if I am on one and want to make another, I have to end all calls to start all over again.  My friends find this funny but I am not happy about the call management with Sprint. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.