cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3/19: Sprint Official Release: HTC Touch Pro2 WM6.5 Upgrade

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 3/19: Sprint Official Release: HTC Touch Pro2 WM6.5 Upgrade

Check out this awesome video of sprint htc touch pro2 WM 6.5 this person seems to have it since last year.

Journeyman

Check out this cool video of sprint tp2 wm 6.5

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can somebody please give me the link to make my touch pro 2 a android system

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have recently just downloaded the new WM6.5 onto my touch pro 2 and I love everything about it. The only problem that I am having is that my text messaging is saying that I have 4 or more messages when I only have 1 message. The problem is that i cant completely delete my inbox. Is there any software upgrades to fix this problem??

Highlighted
Journeyman

I will admit Cookie Monster Home Tab is the best When I saw the forum on Pocketnet app on my phone I was glad to have more apps on the home tab. You can download the cab on Omarket app which is a freeware app market for window mobile phones

Highlighted
Journeyman

nice to see y-all enjoying the upgrade. i wasnt as fortunate. my phone went downhill after the upgrade. started nice, very attractive interface, but that was about it. then it turned into constant freezing, unresponsive touchscreen, significant lag, when i pulled up text messaging i would only get half the screen until at least my third try. i was so disappointed. i loved my tp2, now i love that i got rid of it. is anyone else experiencing poor performance after this upgrade??

Highlighted
Journeyman

got my phone couple weeks ago, dont know much about it or why i even got it since i mainly only use the phone, never the less as i was browsing the forum i noticed that on the a you tube video showing the htc touchpro2 on, as he was scrolling thru his phone a screen with "communications" on top came up. i looked in my phone to get to that screen and i think i found it since it had some of the same listings below it, but mine has "wireless controls" on top instead of communications (i found this screen under the "comm management" tab). the list below it on mine is the same except his i noticed has a couple extra lines, mine ends at data connection and his has, i think it said wi fi router and cant remember what else. mine goes, airplane mode, phone, blue tooth, wi fi, microsoft direct push, and data connection. so my question is does anyone know why that is, since my phone is basically brand new? also if anyone knows, is there a setting or a way i can lock the touchscreen?  when im on the phone my cheek always hits the end call button on the touchscreen as im talking? i know on my sisters iphone she was having the same problem and on top of her phone she just presses a button but i dont see one on mine. thanks for any help.

Message was edited by: ohnam123

Highlighted
Journeyman

the tp2 also has a sleep button on the top of phone, although i do not know if the sleep button works during a call. however, the tp2 is equipped with a proximity sensor. its proximity sensor is supposed to disable the screen when its up to ur ear. u can check if its working properly by making a phone call and covering the entire earpiece with ur hand, u should see the screen turn off although the phone call will still be initiated. hope this helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I own HTC Touch Pro 2 and I don't have a 3D twitter icon, I don't have footprint app or icon, in my communications feature I don't have Mobile Wi Fi Router so i can turn it on and off, and i don't hae 3G to turn it on automatic. There are some features or apps I don't have on my phone.. Should I reupgrade again?

Highlighted
Journeyman

omg YES!!!! after upgrading it was the WORST decision ever! its constantly freezes, i get half a screen, my text messaging is all jacked up. If i ever had to make an emergency call there would be no way because the phone freezes EVERYTIME i use it. Ive gotten so frustrated that i called sprint and they did NOTHING!!!! i have pictues and video to show what this piece of crap phone does what od they do??? offer me another one for $100.00!!???? ugh ive been with Sprint for over 10yrs and thats what i get. So i will be becoming a Verizon customer oh say in the next few weeks...ima just waitin for the incredible to get back into to stock and see ya windows mobile cuz u sux royally!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, nothing but problems with freezing for me as well.  I thought my BB froze too much, which is why I got this suck ass phone.  Issue after issue I have had!  Back to the BB it is!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat