ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my appointments after DST are triggering 1 hour later than shown?

Journeyman

All of my appointments after DST are triggering 1 hour later than shown?

I wake up on Sunday morning, and my Touch Pro 2 states that it performed an automatic DST update and my clock is "correct" now. Sure, it's adjusted one hour ahead. Great.

Now, though, whatever appointments I have set as either recurring or single, are all triggering the alarm one hour after they're set to go off.

For example,

I have a recurring alarm to go off at 7pm every night, the reminder is meant to show up at 6:45 until acknowledged.

It went off at 7:45pm and the alarm went off at 8pm.

Anyone else know of a workaround fix for this?

I've looked through XDA-Developers and PPCGeeks and seems as though more folks are finding this an issue.

Help and thank you in advance. Hopefully this question won't lost in the morass of innumerable questions too many to make sense of this hodgepodge they call forums.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: All of my appointments after DST are triggering 1 hour later than shown?

Have you tried a Sync? Is the clock right? Are there DST settings on your phone? Some thoughts.  🙂

Journeyman

Hi,

thanks tried a sync, went through the advice given in PPCGeeks nothing is working to have the alarms trigger as they should on time. They just go off one hour after PocketInformant shows them scheduled to go off.

Very weird.

Journeyman

I had the same problem. Didn't know what to do, So I turned off the phone and turned it back on, and it started working fine after that.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat