cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any new Windows Phones?

Master

Re: Any new Windows Phones?

EZE4DA3747

As much as we would like to provide an answer to your question, we can't comment on it until an official statement is released. That is the reason why we have to refer you to our newsroom for any phone updates.

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Journeyman

Seems like it might, but it won't arrive in time to keep me here. Too much hassle and  even if I did wait no 4G where I live and tower upgrade promises fall flat. Too little too late. And with only 1 or 2 bars on 3G on my front or back porch means 4G isn't available and unlimited data is useless. However another provider has 4G and 4 bars in my house (Girlfriends phone) so it isn't enough. Also now that IPhone users get a $10 discount ($50) on the Unlimited plan while Androids pay $60 tells me Android is on the way out, and WP phone support will be non-existent as in the past. However those of you who have to wait I wish you luck, as you will need it.

Journeyman

Still a mid range phone. I'm definitely excited about this but where are the 1020's, 920's etc. They should just get a full line up on Lumia devices. Low to High range. 

Journeyman

I sure hope Sprint picks up the 830 as well... 930 would be best.

Journeyman

NerdoP wrote:

Lumia 735 coming to Sprint for sure,

http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/2014/09/26/probable-lumia-735-variant-for-sprint-rm-1078-seen-at-fcc-b...

Unless the story is posted on a credible site like WPCENTRAL, then I'm not buying it. Sprint isn't going to deny or verify rumors, because it keeps people from not leaving due to false hope.

A robot is going to respond to this saying to go to the newsroom. Just watch.

Master

Strikes1836,

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, we don't have any info concerning the devices at this time. When available, it will be on our sprint.com/newsroom website. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Master

NerdoP,

Thank you for your post. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help.

- Agnes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Well now there's another site picking this rumor up. So Lumia fans (I am not) rejoice!

http://wmpoweruser.com/nokia-rm-1078-passes-through-fcc-heading-to-sprint/

Journeyman

I rate NPU more credible than any other site for Lumia related scoops. They were the ones to correctly predict Lumia Cyan arrival or even about Lumia 830 coming to AT&T. If I have to trust one site I trust em

Master

NerdoP,

Hello there! If you have any questions, please let us know. We're here to help. - Marie
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

It's good news for Nokia fans but Sprint/Nokia/Microsoft should be bringing a high-end phone as Nokia's first phone on Sprint. Sprint users have waited so long we deserve at least that much.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat