cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Know when we can see WP8?

Journeyman

Anyone Know when we can see WP8?

I have my WP7 and I love it.  I am due for an upgrade and might think about switch if Sprint doesn't come up with a new WP soon. 

Any ideas when this might happen?  Next month? Christmas? or sometime in the far future?  I just want to know...

3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Anyone Know when we can see WP8?

Ealsfamily,

Thanks for your post. We're moving fast to get Windows Phone 8 devices on our network. The official announcement states they should be here by Summer. You can check out the information here > http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/announcements/blog/2013/01/07/windows-phone-8-... Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I am SO GLAD you guys are moving fast to get WP8 devices on your network!

Oh wait, this was posted two months ago.

And summer is pretty much here.

Journeyman

Hi, Sprint...

I agree with @Musicman247 - Summer's almost here.  Just a month and 4 days to go, yet no further announcement since JANUARY 7th???

There's lots of rumor out there that we'll get the Samsung Ativ S and HTC 8X but, for 5 months, Sprint's been silent.  Where's our hoopla pre-sale like Samsung S4 got?  Where's our "Big Announcement" like the HTC ONE got?  Why are you ignoring us?  Really, if it is going to be these 2 devices, what's taking so long?  They're already out as WP8 devices on other carriers!

You're already well over a year behind other carriers for WP8 devices, and now the wait continues.  With just over 30 days 'til summer starts (and, since your announcement says "by summer", I assume the devices will be available by or before 6/21), we need confirmation of what devices will be offered and a FIRM release date.

Show us some love!  We're tired of beign ignored in favor of android and iphone!  Give us some answers!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.