cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get an online chat session with the VP in charge of picking PDA phones?

Journeyman

Can we get an online chat session with the VP in charge of picking PDA phones?

Hello,

We had a chat session with David Owens and while it was great that he was willing to rehash all the information that was already available about Sprint phones, could we get an online chat session with the person in charge of authorizing new sprint PDA phones?    It would be great if we could get someone who wouldn't filter out messages about he HD2 just because the topic had been brought up already.  I would have no issue if they filtered out obscene or rude chat messages but if the questions are about the HD2 it would be great if they'd stay on topic.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Can we get an online chat session with the VP in charge of picking PDA phones?

It would be great to be able to talk to someone at Sprint who makes the decisions about the phones we want!  Personally I've been crossing my fingers that the HD2 would come to Sprint.  Currently I'm on AT&T using a HTC Tilt.  I've been very interested in switching to Sprint with the great service plans that are being offered, just that there are a few really great phones coming out but not any solid detail on who is getting them.  Most notably the HD2 and Bravo/Passion from HTC.  I get the feeling AT&T is going to snatch up the HD2 very quickly and the Passion is rumored to be coming to Verizon.

Ideally Sprint will pick up the HD2.  If they get any of the new HTC phones the Passion seems to be a more likely option.  Either of those two and I'm jumping ship from AT&T (who I've actually been happy with).  I'm waiting till some more details come out on those phones before I make a decision.  Depending on what those details are I may just get tired of waiting and get a Touch Pro 2, but I can get that on any carrier.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat