Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dial by name or company - Touch Pro2 / Snap or maybe Intrepid

Journeyman

Dial by name or company - Touch Pro2 / Snap or maybe Intrepid

I am giving serious thought to trading in my Centro for a Snap or Touch Pro2 - perhaps even the Intrepid, I don't want to go with a Blackberry, but one thing I really miss about the BB is the ability to hit the green dial button, and dial by name or company. For example if Sam Slade works for AT&T, I could dial Sam by typing "Sam", "Slade" or "AT&T"

Anyone know if any Snap or Touch Pro2 does this?

Bonus points for any feedback regarding real battery life results - I rarely use the Internet or messaging, however I receive 30-40 emails per day and usually spend 75 minutes per day on the phone. I am really sick of running out of battery at 4pm.....

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

On my Touch Pro or Samsung Ace, I can dial by name.

You can go to a Sprint store and try this, but I am sure you should be able to

MM

Journeyman

Thank you, but I am aware the older phones can dial by name, I am hoping that the newer phones will allow dialing by Company or name.

Wizard

Well, I was at my local Sprint store and tried the Intrepid.

Yes, you can dial by name.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat