Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a clue when the Pro will be available?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone have a clue when the Pro will be available?

I am eligible for my upgrade and I want to get rid of the Touch and get the Touch Pro. I have been calling for almost 3 weeks now and it's still not available. Some reps tell me a timeframe but others tell me nothing. They don't even offer to make an order for backorder. All of the stores in my area are sold out too! Does anyone know anything about this? Thank you in advance!!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Definitely this month.  You should check this weekend.  Check online too.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

same for me 2 i been waitin for the stores here to get the phone and its been over the month. i been calling and calling every store around and they keep telling me the same thing "its been shipped already, do you want me to put you on the call list". Sprint doesnt know anything. now i see why they the lowest in customer service, cant even get the phone in. Im thinking about switching to another company if the touch pro dont arrive before christmas.

Highlighted
Master

The Touch Pro has been on back order for a week or two, it should be available within the next few days. I know that at my store we received about a dozen a month ago and we still have 2, but have not been replenished since then because there aren't any at the warehouse.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine on nov 12 and recieved it on dec 5th after being told it was in stock and would be shipped overnight. The whole process with sprint was horrendenous. I ordered 2 and they placed two orders for two, they assured me several times that they cancelled one order. sure enough when the phones came 4 arrived. sprint said i was financially responsible for all of them too. I dont know if anyones counting but thats over $2000 at full price. Don't order over the phone or web just call around to stores every 2-3 days till you find one in stock, trust me itll save you a big bag of BS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah, that'd be great but I found out that I can't go to a store to get ANY help because I am an old SERO subscriber. I can only get help through the designated customer care for my account. I have another account that is a regular one and I might get the phone on that account and then switch it over to the account I want it for but I hate doing stuff like that because it always becomes a mess. It's so frustrating. To be honest, the only reason why I want the PRO over the Diamond is because I have seen less complaints and problems with it as I see the Diamond has a boat load of people complaining about it. My Touch was perfect until the stupid ROM update. That's when everything went wrong. It's so frustrating that I want to make the investment in a phone that won't have so many issues. Thanks for the help and all but I called again today and it is still out of stock and no word from anyone on when it will be here. This is going on week 4. I still can't make an order for it either which I find totally crazy too. It'd be nice to put an order in and when it does finally get here be able to get it, instead of wasting my time calling everyday and checking online everyday. ugh.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So I am sure that most of you know this already but I thought I'd share anyway. I woke up yesterday at 6:30am thanks to my painin the butt cats. I was thinking of what to do at the butt crack of dawn so I decided to come here and catch up on my reading andalso check out the Sprint website to see if the phone was available yet. It was like Christmas came early! It finally "said" that itwas available to order. So, I called the SERO telesales line and was quickly crushed when they told me that it was not. I was soupset because this guy told me not to bother even looking at the website because the telesales and the website have differentwarehouses and that I can't go by that. Yet, every day that I have called since before thanksgiving I was told to always check thesite first. So anyway, I logged into my account and made an order for the phone through there. I already have a tracking numberfor it so I am crossing my fingers and hoping that all goes smooth. In the end, I think the phone is available but since no one canget their story straight, I won't believe it 'till I see it.

Highlighted
Wizard

I signed up to receive a notification email when the PRO was available again. I received the message this morning saying it was back in stock on Sprint.com.

Highlighted
Wizard

Made this question it's own thread

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat