Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does it have the conference mode ? HTC Touch Pro 2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does it have the conference mode ? HTC Touch Pro 2

I know the EU verison has the conference mode in email with a conference manager. I am hoping that Sprint's does to.

When I am doing a call and want more than 2 people on it is a pain.  When I saw reviews that this phone had that feature, I cheered for joy.

Please let me know that I am still happy that Sprint kept this from the original .

I don't mind paying the high price ,if that feature is there.

Basket

Message was edited by: ckbasket

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

It's not that Sprint took the feature off of the phone ... that feature does not work with CMDA. You would have to go with a GSM provider to really get that feature as HTC intended. So, if conference mode is what you really need, you need to look at AT&T or T-Mobile.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat