cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 129

Journeyman

Error code 129

Is anyone one else getting an error code 129 on their Ativ S Neo?  I keeping getting 129 administratively  prohibited.  Sprint gave me another phone but I am getting it on the new phone too!

27 REPLIES 27
Journeyman

Re: Error code 129

YES!! And Err#67 Mobile Node Failed Authentication.

Like every couple of minutes now!!!!

Journeyman

Yup, check out the discussion here: https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/130800 

Highlighted

vgmast-

Thanks for the post! Was the information that KIDGEOCITIES provided helpful at all in troubleshooting this issue? Please let me know.

Regards,

William

EZE4DA3747-

Greetings! Error code 67 is a bit different from Error 129. Error 67 is normally cleared up by refreshing your data profile. Have you attempted this already and if not, which device model are you currently using?

My apologies for the issues!

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I don't care that it's different I want you guys to fix it! It's annoying!

Master

EZE4DA3747,

Thank you for getting back to us. Did you try powercycling and updating the data profile to correct the issue?

Jen R 
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yup about 100 times and it doesn't work. Any other suggestions?

Master

EZE4DA3747,

Thanks for the responses and my apologies for the delayed response. We recently pushed an update to this device, have you received it yet? Has this latest software update addressed the issue? Please let us know if you continue having this problem.

Eduardo

Sprint Social CAre

Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

EZE4DA3747,

Thanks for the responses and my apologies for the delayed response. We recently pushed an update to this device, have you received it yet? Has this latest software update addressed the issue? Please let us know if you continue having this problem.

Eduardo

Sprint Social CAre

Only took you over a month to reply................

Journeyman

ATIV S Neo user here.  I installed updates, but still got the error yesterday.

Master

@Finally_Windows

Sorry to hear that you are getting the error message. Did you happen to notice if there were any error messages during the upgrade itself?

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat