cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 129

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Error code 129

I still get that error periodically after the update, as well.  There were no errors during the update for me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got the 129 error again on February 22nd.  There were no errors during the (not GDR3) update for me either.

Highlighted
Master

Finally_Windows

I'm sorry for the delayed response and thanks for letting us know. This is a known issue, and I would like to get more information for reporting. Are you using the ATIV S Neo? Does this happen on wifi only? If on wifi, does it happen at work, home or both? What are you doing when you get the error? (surfing, email, text)

You mention an update, so what software version are you running?

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Still getting it on my Ativ S Neo. Originally posted about it in Feb

Highlighted
Master

EZE4DA3747,

I can definitely help you with this issue. Can you please private message me with your phone number, pin to the account. It's the wrong username and password going to your device. I can get that changed and push to your device. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your help.

Thank you,
April
Highlighted
Journeyman

This is the first we are hearing about this.  So, the cause of err #129 is that the wrong username and password are being sent to our phones?

Can anyone verify that Sprint has updated their username and password and the error messages have stopped?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea, I'm still having the err #129 problem, but there is no way that I'm going to send anyone on these forums the pin number to my account.  Has this been communicated to support channels so I can get this fixed there?

Highlighted
Master

Hello tomn18,

If you feel more comfortable speaking with someone then we will help you to the best of our ability. Let us know if there is anything that we can do on this forum.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I feel the same way about giving out my pin and number on this forum.  I just called Sprint Tech support and they said that Err #129 "is definitely not a known issue".  She sent some refresh signals to my phone and walked me through a soft reset.  She said it should have cleared out all the errors.  I will post again if the err #129 returns.  She also said it is a good idea to turn your phone off and then back on about 2-3 times per week.  I know I am guilty of not restarting my phone for weeks at a time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, that was quick.  Just got the error 129 again 😕

Highlighted
Master

Finally_Windows:

We would never ask you to provide your account information publicly in the forums. We can take a look at your account to make sure nothing wonky is in there and check the notes of the person from tech. However, to do so, we will need you to send a private message with specific information. If you would like us to do that, let us know and we can provide the exact info required.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

C'mon Jon H.  Give me a little credit here.  I know the difference between posting publicly and sending a PM.  I was referring to I don't trust sending my info via PM to anyone on this forum.  Anyway, I already talked to Sprint Tech support and there is no answer to this problem.  It is not a known issue according to them.  They didn't know anything about a wrong username and password going to the phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat