cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 129

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Error code 129

I'm actually speaking to customer care through the web chat and got the same response that this is not a known issue.  I wonder if the SprintCare account has been hacked...

Highlighted
Master

Finally_Windows:

I have requested engineers check on this and address as needed.

If you prefer to send us an email with the information required to access your account we will gladly take it that way as well.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care team
Highlighted
Master

Our account has not been hacked. I can assure you there are far too many security measure in place. Currently, this is not a known issue and the post stating it is has been removed. request has been sent for the engineers to check on this and address as needed.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally_Windows wrote:

C'mon Jon H.  Give me a little credit here.  I know the difference between posting publicly and sending a PM.  I was referring to I don't trust sending my info via PM to anyone on this forum.  Anyway, I already talked to Sprint Tech support and there is no answer to this problem.  It is not a known issue according to them.  They didn't know anything about a wrong username and password going to the phone.

I don't trust it either hence I didn't bother PM'ing my information to the rep that asked for it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat