Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodlink Contacts sync for Treo

Wizard

Goodlink Contacts sync for Treo

I just setup Goodlink on my Treo 650 (BCEE is being replaced by Goodlink), everything seems to work great, except my Contacts...Goodlink Contacts only have my Outlook contacts, and my Treo contacts list has the contacts I loaded when I had BCEE (Business Connections Enterprise Edition).  I have searched everywhere on the web, and tried many different 3rd party apps to sync my contacts.  None of them seem to work!  I tried to sync my palm contact to Outlook with the "PIM conduit sync" , I tried exporting my contacts from the Hot Sync Manager to csv file, excel file, then importing them into Outlook. NOTHING short of manually entering my contacts in Goodlink works!!

Any of you techno gurus have any ideas??

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat