cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Messaging Gone on Samsung Ativ S Neo?

Master

Re: Group Messaging Gone on Samsung Ativ S Neo?

EZE4DA3747,

Thanks for the update on the situation.  Glad everything is back to normal for you.

Sincerely,

KC

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

EZE4DA3747,

Thanks for the update on the situation.  Glad everything is back to normal for you.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care

Oh be quiet. You guys are useless.

Journeyman

Group messaging is back in Windows Phone 8.1 update! Search "Windows Phone 8.1 Update on Sprint" and on my discussion forum, I will give you a through tutorial on how to get the update that has cool features!

wp_ss_20140417_0002.jpg

Journeyman

The answer to most questions! The Windows Phone 8.1 update 1 is 8.10.12400.899...This is what everyone will be getting ( Should you get the Preview for Windows Phone 8.1 Update? We tell you. | Windows Phone Central ) If Sprint or Samsung don't send it, it will not hurt anyone to get the developer preview. NO ONE HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE DEVELOPER PREVIEW! There were rumors at the beginning of the year that stated Sprint will be getting two new Windows Phones but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Also, the Summer does not really end until September. So, for those who have patients, continue to wait on Sprint. I'll just be waiting on Sprint to send patches and firmware updates to the update I already have. If you want to know how to update to the developer preview, check out my instructions here in the forums https://community.sprint.com/baw/message/788267#788267  Windows Phone 8.1 update 1 is almost here and we will be able to have unlocked Nokia Lumia phones on Sprint because President Barack Obama signed it into law ( President signs cell phone unlocking bill into law - CNET ) The Nokia Lumia Icon on Verizon also known as the Nokia Lumia 930 looks pretty good for Sprint. If we can just get 4G with it!

Journeyman

Here is one solution that helped a Sprint customer!

JustAnotherSprintUsr Jul 14, 2014 6:11 AM (in response to NoLaGirL13)

My MMS wasn't working either and I got that Error 225 not activated message.  Did the ##72786# reset and it didn't work..Then I got on the phone with Steve (2nd line of support) and Steve fixed it. When he looked at the account, there was nothing wrong.  Here's what he did:

1. turn off phone
  2. Steve blocked MMS on my account
  3. Steve un-blocked MMS on my account
  4. turn phone on
  5. Phone updated profile
  6. able to send MMS now

That Steve is a good guy to know....

Master

APOCALYPSEAD, I'm glad that step worked. Happy Connecting! - Dillon
Sprint Social Care
Master

APOCALYPSEAD,

Please let us know if you need any further help. We're here for you.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 is here!wp_ss_20140804_0001.pngwp_ss_20140804_0003.pngwp_ss_20140804_0004.png

Master

APOCALYPSEAD,

Thank you for information you provided. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us . We're here for you.

Brenda

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

APOCALYPSEAD,

Thank you for information you provided. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us . We're here for you.

Brenda

Sprint Social Care

Why is he doing your guys' job?

Journeyman

APOCALYPSEAD wrote:

The Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 is here!wp_ss_20140804_0001.pngwp_ss_20140804_0003.pngwp_ss_20140804_0004.png

That's the developers preview, not an actual update from Sprint. Sprint Care didn't even pick up on that and still thanked you........

Journeyman

It nice get Nokia Icon or 930 but my Samsung I prefer because it has the MicroSD Card and can't remove the battery and Nokia Icon & 930 don't have MicroSD card and most of Nokia don't have MicroSD card. It's great to install many many apps on MicroSD card. So yes prefer Samsung. I also like my Samsung very thin & very light weight Body design. Some of new nokia are not this thin like Samsung Ativ Neo.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat