cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Messaging Gone on Samsung Ativ S Neo?

Journeyman

Re: Group Messaging Gone on Samsung Ativ S Neo?

FileManager.jpg

Journeyman

Correction can remove the battery of my Samsung Ativ Neo. Nokia i meant can't remove battery.

Journeyman

I agree with you but the Nokia Lumia 1520 has a micro sd card slot and a huge 3400mah battery so there is no need to remove it. The screen on the 1520 is great and that 20 megapixel PureView camera is like no other. Nokia Lumia 1520 - Specifications - Nokia - USA

Journeyman

APOCALYPSEAD wrote:

I agree with you but the Nokia Lumia 1520 has a micro sd card slot and a huge 3400mah battery so there is no need to remove it. The screen on the 1520 is great and that 20 megapixel PureView camera is like no other. Nokia Lumia 1520 - Specifications - Nokia - USA

Everyone loves the 1520, but you'll never see a Nokia on Sprint

Journeyman

At the moment that's true. You would think that since Microsoft owns the Nokia phone division, Sprint would put their differences behind them like Verizon did. The only way we will see a Nokia on Sprint is when Nokia and Microsoft market share grows even more. Companies like to jump on the bandwagon when a product is really hot. Now that its ok to bring unlocked phones from one carrier to other carriers, we can get Nokia Lumia devices on Sprint that way.

Journeyman

lol sorry to say it better have a removable battery. It comes very handy for traveling and for vacation trips. No need look for an outlet when out of no where. Can just swap the battery in no time. When i traveled i saw many people charging their phones at Airport lol... Just like the TV Commercial of Samsung S5 showing all iphone people charging their phones. When I see that i just put my full charge extra battery in and way i go.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat