cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! PICTURE MAIL AND VIDEO MSSGING ON HTC MOGUL

Journeyman

HELP! PICTURE MAIL AND VIDEO MSSGING ON HTC MOGUL

I NEED HELP REAL BAD. I JUST GOT A HTC MOGUL AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING WITOUT SUCESS TO SENT VIDEO AND PICTURE MAIL TO MY FRIENDS. CAN I USE THESE FEATURES ON THIS FONE?ONE MAIN REASON I GOT THE VISION PLAN WAS TO USE THESE FEATURES. I AM SO FUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. PLEASE , ANY SUGGESTIONS?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HELP! PICTURE MAIL AND VIDEO MSSGING ON HTC MOGUL

well there's good news and bad news: the bad news is your mogul does not come with picturemail capability out of the box, the good news is that sprint is working on a fix for that and in the meantime head over to ppcgeeks.com and check out smms it'll allow you send pictures but at this point there is no way of sending video other than emailing it hope this helps

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HELP! PICTURE MAIL AND VIDEO MSSGING ON HTC MOGUL

I believe you can do it like this

put the number your sending to like this 8158461290@mms.att.net

sorry i dont have one for us cell or altell

if for some reason this dont work have you friend send you a picture from their phone to your email and then you will have the proper way to send it from your phone good luck hope this works for ya

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat