cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M8 For Windows

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC One M8 For Windows

For whatever reason the last thread was locked, probably because of the debacle it turned into.  The last we heard from Cliff at SprintCare was Sprint was getting ready to announce the release date of this phone.  And then all went silent.

Is the phone coming?  I can now buy it on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile in a few days.  What's the status?

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well there ALL debacles but Sprint wants to keep it a secret so whatever.

Highlighted
Master

DIALM4SPEED,

We are here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Keep us posted.

- Duane
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Where is Cliff?

Highlighted
Master

fenix33333,

There is currently no published info on a release date. Please check www.sprint.com/newsroom for updates.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm sorry I was looking for Clyde, not Cliff.  Can you please put Clyde on, I need more information from him about his exciting news!

Here is what he said in the last thread about the HTC One M8 For Windows:

We are getting ready to reveal the exciting news of when the HTC One M8 will be released for Sprint. Please visit sprint.com/newsroom periodically for updates on this device.

- Clyde
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

Hello fenix33333,

We currently do not have any updates at the moment on when we should be receiving the HTC One M8 for Windows. When we do receive any updates in regards to the device www.sprint.com/newsroom. In the meantime please visit community.sprint.com for any updated information as it becomes available.

- Clyde
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for the update Clyde.  I appreciate you confirming that the HTC One M8 for Windows is coming to Sprint, but you just don't know when yet!

This is exciting news for us all.  I've been holding out for Sprint to get a quality windows phone, and I will give you guys another 2 years of my business once it's available!

Highlighted
Journeyman

A friend of mine just bought the HTC One for Windows yesterday and I played around with it last night.  It's pretty amazing and Cortana is fantastic.  8.1 is a huge step forward in the OS.  Unfortunately, as has been said over and over in these forums, Sprint really just doesn't support the Windows Phone experience.  I have the 8xt and it's way out dated in terms of specs...and the 8.1 update seems to be forever stalled.  Bringing in two low-level windows phones since the release of windows phone 8 is just ridiculous...it truly seems unless you are an iPhone user or a Samsung fanboy, Sprint has little else to offer you.  Other carriers offer a huge selection of phones in every available OS.

I am afraid all of this is going to lead me to walk away from Sprint after about 12 years of loyal patronage.  I'm not trying to be dramatic and I know the customer service people on here are not in charge of updates or bringing in new phones, so I am not going to engage in bashing them.  I just love the windows experience and I'm tired of wishing my carrier offered me something good.  There are many things I love about Sprint, so it's a move I've been reluctant to make, but I think it may be time.  I will have a decision to make come January.

Highlighted
Master

MSPEAK11,

We completely understand you situation. We completely appreciate your 12+ years of loyalty, and don't want you to feel that your voice goes unheard. Our new CEO has taken all of these requests into consideration, and this is why in the next coming months, Sprint is working on implementing several changes. We just ask that you bear with us while we work to reward our dedicated customers with incentives to show that we value their loyalty.

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I'm happy to hear that Sprint is going to offer things to show that they value their customers, however, incentives won't keep me.  It's about the phones.  Not all of us want iPhone or Android.  Hopefully if Sprint is suddenly going to offer some new windows phones, they announce it soon because I'm not waiting forever to get another 8xt.

Highlighted
Master

MSPEAK11,

I completely understand. However, I can't speak yet on the plans that Sprint has for new devices. I know that we're working with many different manufactures, so it's possible that we might decide to carry windows phones. We have a lot of customers who prefer them to the ones that we currently offer. To keep up to date on the release of new devices, you can visit our newsroom at: http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat