Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Radar

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Radar

http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-radar/

I would love to purchase the HTC Radar on my Sprint account.  The white one doesn't look that great to me, but they make a nice gray one, sort of like the arrive's color.  

Tags (4)
8 REPLIES 8
Master

HTC Radar

You are not the only Win7 user looking for more device selection.  This one looks nice - time will tell.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

HTC Radar

True

OKIESTRO wrote:

You are not the only Win7 user looking for more device selection.  This one looks nice - time will tell.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

HTC Radar

Definitely.  My wife and I would both love to pickup the HTC Radar!

Journeyman

HTC Radar

Yet I still have to give Sprint my Vote of no Confidance in the bungling of pretty much everything in the last year or so. Having just missed the 10 year mark by about 10 days i'm looking elsewhere for my windows phone when my contract is up.

Journeyman

HTC Radar

Sign us up for 2 Radars!  Oh wait, Sprint currently offers only 1 WP7 phone which has a mechanical keyboard instead of a onscreen keyboard.  yuk

I sure hope Sprint doesn't miss the window by not having an adequate selection of state-of-the-art WP7 phones when market demand picks up due to the mango effect taking hold.  I would venture a guess that once the Mango release gets in the hands of users it will get talked up with friends and family and demand will build quickly.

A carrier the size of Sprint should have at least 4 WP7 phones to choose from now that Mango is released.  I hope Sprint manages to release more before year end.  We are currently off contract and will make a move to the best WP7 phone  before the holidays with or without Sprint.

Journeyman

Re: HTC Radar

Interesting article on user of iPhone 4s AND WP7.  Is that a RADAR in the photo?  Looks nice and shows to be 4g: www.zdnet.com/blog/cell-phones/after-the-iphone-4s-windows-phone-75-still-feels-right/6751

I'm still hoping that Sprint will offer some more WP7 choices before the holidays.  I'm not going to bite on the iPhone 4s, I'm definetly going WP7 one way or the other.

Journeyman

Re: HTC Radar

Journeyman

HTC Radar

The one Windows Phone Arrive is just "OK" and is such a small market  for Sprint.  The fact they only offer the one phone says A LOT.  They do  not value the Windows Phone customers.  There is no question about  that.  They do the bare minimum to keep many from leaving, but they have  to make business choices and none of them have been pro Windows phone.   Wierd.  They were pushing Android big time and now it is the iPhone.   When one of my contracts is up, I am actually going to probably go to  AT&T to get a better Windows Phone.  I heard call quality may not be  as good with AT&T but then I hear good stuff about them also..  I  have been with Sprint so many years that this is tough, but I am soooo  tired of this.

NOTE:  It costs Sprint millions to  sell the iPhones.  As long as they keep selling well, that strategy will  likely work, if they don't they will be hurt.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat