cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Touch HD2, Coming to America 1st quarter of 2010

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC Touch HD2, Coming to America 1st quarter of 2010

Are you listening, Sprint?  I've been with you since 1998.  I think I still have that first Qualcomm phone, too!

I am going wherever the HD2 goes.  If it goes Sprint, we're good for another 2 years, at least.  If it goes elsewhere... 

The HD2 is the iPhone killer (for now)!

P.S.  The only reason I joined this Community site is to continue my personal quest to get this phone on your network!!  lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been following this phone for a while now.
It has no equal...
Sure hope Sprint gets this phone, my kid is buggin for my Instinct, and all it's ignored glorious glitches.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes Sprint, PLEASE get this phone!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been a Sprint customer for at least  10yrs. I hope that Sprint will listen to all of us on this. BRING THE PHONE TO US  DONT LET ANOTHER IPHONE TAKE YOUR GLORY SPRINT . Listen to your customer when we say. BRING IT  BRING ON THE PHONE  HTC TOUCH HD2  PLEAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I LOVE THAT PHONE.

Highlighted
Wizard

I hope Sprint gets this phone.

Sprint if you do decide to get this phone, please make it a world phone. Think globally and act locally.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC Touch HD2, Coming to America 1st quarter of 2010 Very BAD NEWS FOR US!!!!!

New Response From [ Steven (North America Support (Tech)) ]
Hello Crush,

I can understand how important it is to know if the Touch HD2 will be released on the Sprint network. I will be more than happy to assist you with the information that you are requesting. Currently, I have no information indicating that Sprint is requesting HTC to make a version of the Touch HD2 for their network. If Sprint makes a request for HTC to make a version of the Touch HD2 for their network, we will begin developing this device for them. HTC would love to see Sprint provide the Touch HD2 for their customers. Keep an eye on our official HTC website for any new releases at http://www.htc.com.

Thank you so much for contacting HTC and we greatly appreciate your enthusiasm about our products. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again. You can find additional support at our user forum www.htcwiki.com. There is also a customer satisfaction survey for you to take if you are interested.

Steve
HTC Tech Support
http://www.htc.com
Customer Information
Name
Telephone
Email Address
CountryUnited States
Inquiry Information
Inquiry TypeTechnical Support
Inquiry DescriptionIs the HTC HD2 being ported to Sprint USA Q1 2010?
Issue Date & Time
2009/10/10 11:15

Highlighted
Journeyman

I so want this phone Sprint.

Just the way it is.

NO SIGNIFICANT BODY CHANGES.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wireless OG - I believe if Sprint did actually get the HD2 they would have to make it a tad thicker to support a thicker battery.   CDMA, while giving excellent sound quality, draws more power than GSM so most HTC phones made for CDMA providers are slightly thicker than their GSM siblings.

That being said - I sure hope Sprint requests a CDMA version of the HD2 soon!

Highlighted
Master

Here's another writeup with a video on SlashGear.

http://www.slashgear.com/htc-hd2-gets-official-hands-on-video-0659275/

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Being that Sprint wont be getting the HTC HD2, maybe HTC Dragon is the Android version and maybe that is destined for Sprint, as the HD2 is most likely than not going to T-Mobile USA when it gets here. If the Dragon can keep (or maybe even enhance) the specs of the HD2 (CAMERA WITH DUAL FLASH, VERRRRRRRY NECESSARY), then as an HTC HD2 Android phone, they would not be able to keep them in stock. Google will be upgrading to Android 2.0 in Q1(?), so this may be a coup that Sprint has up its sleeves.  I already have admonished them for not having the HD2, maybe this is the reason they are not looking worried right now.  If they are doing the HTC Dragon Android, they may can hold me but if they dont have a 4.3 inch screened phone on the horizon, then I will gladly pay the termination fees for the 2 phones on my account and head on over to T-Mobile for the HTC HD2 (although I so HATE Windows Mobile!!)!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Master

All about personal preference. I can't stand Android, I'd rather see it as a WinMo phone then an Android phone. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint andois....

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat