cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Touch Pro 2 Sim card

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Touch Pro 2 Sim card

Does the Touch Pro 2 (TP2) utilizes the SIM card for storage of contract information? Also, where can I purchased a SIM card. I went to the Sprint store and was told they do not sell SIM cards. When I contacted support, I had to convinced three different techs that the TP2 was GSM capable and accepted a SIM card.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 Sim card

Hi ldornell1.  The Touch Pro 2 comes with a preinstalled SIM card to support roaming on compatible GSM networks.  The SIM card must be activated for international wireless service prior to its initial use (outside of the United States).  The SIM card contains its own phone book that is separate from your device's internal Contact list.  For additional information regarding the SIM card, you can visit our website at www.sprint.com and view the Touch Pro 2 User's Guide.  Hope this helps!

Journeyman

My TP2 did not come with a pre-installed SIM card. That was the issue. I'm aware of it's function. My immediate objective is to have my contacts stored to the SIM card.

Journeyman

My Touch Pro 2 didn't come with a SIM card either. Where can I order one?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat