cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Touch Pro Camera and Picture Mail

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC Touch Pro Camera and Picture Mail

Forget Sprint picture mail...its nothing but a boat anchor...Engineering needs to give us MMS like AT&T, Verizon, and TMobile....I think there needs to be a petition started on every board that discusses smartphones...Hey Sprint will you just give up on this picture mail junk already and give us what we want...enough already !!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just floating around from the Blackberry board, wanted to chime in. At least you guys have the option to send anything other than SMS from your phone. We too have to deal with going through Picture Mail to get pics, but we have no way of sending them unless we forward an url to someone. Supposedly we (Blackberry users) are getting MMS whenever we get the 4.5 OS update, Will England just put up a thread yesterday and a couple people, myself included asked if it was MMS or Picture Mail, he said we would get MMS functionality on the phones. MMS capabilites but would also get the pic in an url to visit the Picture Mail server as well. I hope they do this right.

You can read my post and thoughts on the Picture Mail service on this thread in the BB forum.

http://forums.buzzaboutwireless.com/baw/board/message?board.id=BlackBerryPDAsandSmartPhones&message....

We get to deal with this because as I pointed out, this is a money making avenue for them I believe, but hopefully they (sprint) decides to do away with this crap service that no one wants or is happy with.

Highlighted
Journeyman

it's not a fix, but you can lower the resolution/quality so the file will be smaller and send through faster. ducks produce
i know, i know.

Highlighted
Master

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Patron

I got another email from sprint tech support about the picture mail issue. "At this time there has not been a proposed fix for the picture mail issue on the HTC Touch Pro." was the response I got. Too bad, because picture mail is absolutely terrible on this phone. I won't hold my breath for Sprint to get a clue. Hopefully someone like ShoZu can modify their applications to access my address book on my phone, then I can bypass Sprint picture mail all together. And sprint wonders why they keep losing customers.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat