cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten the Touch Pro 2 "Login to Network" Pop up?

Highlighted
Patron

Has anyone gotten the Touch Pro 2 "Login to Network" Pop up?

http://www.skiandsail.com/images/logon.jpgI have an annoying issue that is happening with three of my friends and my Touch Pro 2's. Starting today this morning we all have been getting a "Log into Network" screen anytime any program wants to access the internet. I have been on the phone with Advanced Tech Support and we just ended to hard reseting my phone. The problem still came back. is anyone else having these issues? If so, how did you get that fixed?

This is the screen that pops out with "Sprint" instead of "Data" as the Resource.

2 REPLIES 2
Patron

Re: Has anyone gotten the Touch Pro 2 "Login to Network" Pop up?

Well everyone, I found the fix to this problem myself after searching around in the registry. I found the one key that brings up the Logon Screen. All I had to do is change it from "1" to "0" and it has not come back on. The key is located in this portion of the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Providers\

After this, this is where everyone's registry gets a bit different, I found mine in this location:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Providers\{7C4B7A38-5FF7-4bc1-80F6-5DA7870BB1AA}\Connections\Sprint\

You will need to locate the "\Connections\Sprint\" section.

Then modify the key "RequirePw" in the Sprint Folder from "1" to "0"

Save the changes and the Logon Screen will no longer appear, problem solved.

Journeyman

Re: Has anyone gotten the Touch Pro 2 "Login to Network" Pop up?

Thanks for the post OniKyanAE86!

I started to experience the same problem and was able to solve the issue by using TotalCommander to change the "RequirePw" registry setting in the Sprint Folder from "1" to "0".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat