Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here to clean things up and help out concerning WP 8.1

Highlighted
Master

Re: Here to clean things up and help out concerning WP 8.1

StivX

I understand. I'd like the opportunity, if you will, to discuss this more at length with you. Please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X .

Desiree
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

TDH1980

Thank you for reaching out to us here. The update is rolled out to customers in stages. You will receive notification when you are able to download it and complete the update. Don't worry, it's on the way.

Desiree
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Desiree,

You can send me a pm about anything you would like to discuss. I will respond.

Highlighted
Master

​StivX - In order for us to DM you, you will need to send a DM first. Thanks in advance. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

So, I send a message stating that a SprintCare rep wanted to talk to me?

Highlighted
Master

StivX - There should be a form for you to fill out. You will also have the option to paste the link to this page there so the agent will already be informed on what you want to discuss. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, but I didn't ask to speak to customer service for anything. A rep wanted to talk with me, probably to try and quell my disgruntled-ness. The only cure for that, though, is for Sprint to offer a good WP device AND to support it for its life cycle. I see no rumblings, clues, or whispers of that happening. You reps haven't been told anything either I have learned from these forums (simply told to check the newsroom) which is further evidence that Sprint has no plans with regard to Windows devices. Unless you are going to give me some evidence that a new device is forthcoming, I don't see what we can talk about. I'm just holding conversations with fellow Windows enthusiasts about Windows Phone devices and how to get them. I wish there were utopian threads in which device owners could share experiences and advice. Unfortunately, that requires Sprint to offer new devices and have happy customers of those (supported) devices. Hopefully, there will be something worthy announced extremely soon.

Highlighted
Master

StivX - I completely understand and do apologize that I do not have any additional information about this to provide. If you do need further assistance, please reach out to us. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like its official... http://m.windowscentral.com/sprint-no-longer-selling-windows-phones-its-website

Highlighted
Master

TDH1980- Thanks for posting. I am unable to confirm or deny the information in this link. If I can answer any other questions for you, please let me know. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe there is hope... http://www.windowscentral.com/sprint-expects-it-will-offer-new-windows-phone-devices-near-future

Highlighted
Journeyman

There only posting a tip I sent into them today...and its not even really 'my' discovery...another user noticed that Sprint didn't have any WP's listed anymore.

Here's hoping they get some more choices for us...Lumia & Others...I'd personally love the HTC One for Windows and/or a 1020 (1030 the next model up)...but first, we need the 8XT upgrade...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat