Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Sprint!!! Now that you are the #4 carrier.

Journeyman

Hey Sprint!!! Now that you are the #4 carrier.

Are you gonna start listening to your customers now!!!

T-Mobile claims the #3 US carrier spot, passing over Sprint | Windows Central

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

This make you happy or not?

I don't know about USA carriers, I live abroad but for me Sprint has professional staff, and advances website, services etc.

I have visit T-Mobile, At&t, Verizon sites they are too primitive for their services.

Journeyman

This is probably the only time I've heard this . Regardless, bashing Sprint has become a very popular activity in the wireless community.

Journeyman

I have visit their site, and I am registered on their community. I don't know about prices&planes because I told I live abroad but I see the performance of their services through website architecture, via chat communication, email delays, professional response, community space, news area etc. This site have a big mistake, ESN/IMEI/MEID checker for their devices. I don't know if other carriers have one of it. Sorry for my english....

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat