cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Sprint, are you paying attention yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey Sprint, are you paying attention yet?

While I know it is futile to try to affect Sprint's plans on which devices to sell, I can't help but hope Sprint may finally start to pay some attention to this kind of positivity towards Nokia devices: http://conversations.nokia.com/2013/11/26/15-must-read-quotes-about-the-nokia-lumia-1520/

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Hey Sprint, are you paying attention yet?

Sprint is stone-deaf to technology! It is why they are over two years behind on Windows OS, were 6 years behind on being the absolute last carrier to get the aging iPhone, and is still WAY behind on LTE. If you want the latest technology and the best choice in phones, it is obvious that you will have to go elsewhere. I will have a 1020 or the 1520 in the very near future. Two of them.

Highlighted
Master

tomn18,

I apologize for the late response but wanted to thank you for your feedback. Any questions, concerns please feel free to post it on here, Twitter or Facebook.

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

tomn18,

I apologize for the late response but wanted to thank you for your feedback. Any questions, concerns please feel free to post it on here, Twitter or Facebook.

Dania

Social Care

Unfortunatley Dania didn't bother to read Tomn18's post which clearly states his concerns.

Highlighted
Journeyman

EZE4DA3747 wrote:

Unfortunatley Dania didn't bother to read Tomn18's post which clearly states his concerns.

What else is new. LOL

Highlighted
Master

Tomn18,

I love your enthusiasm about new devices. Unfortunately, we do not offer the Nokia Lumia at this time. To keep up to date on the latest Sprint announcements, check our newsroom site: www.sprint.com/newsroom. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

What are the odds that Sprint will ever offer the Lumia devices?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Fumarin wrote:

What are the odds that Sprint will ever offer the Lumia devices?

Zero. But you'll have your pick of "new" 6 year old iThings with the same old 7 year old tired interface with a different shade of aluminum foil next year. Only $799 for that lovely shade of bronze aluminum foil. All of the iFools will be lining up around the block to buy what they already have; five different versions of. But in bronze. Or take your pick among one of 237 new variations of Droid phones with the boring Droid interface and generic designs.

Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

Tomn18,

I love your enthusiasm about new devices. Unfortunately, we do not offer the Nokia Lumia at this time. To keep up to date on the latest Sprint announcements, check our newsroom site: www.sprint.com/newsroom. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Yeah we all know you don't offer Nokia, you don't need to tell us that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Of course they are paying attention to take over tmobil not their already established customers all we ask is for new options on the phone we use n yes they have window phones but they can't compete against android phones. There slow and way behind on technology in those phones sprint offer. We want upto date window phones sprint listen to what customers want in the product department and they will sell.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat