cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey kids!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey kids!

Start jumping up and down like idiots! The Microsoft Lumia 950XL & 950 on October 19th (well I remember reading that some place). Of course anybody that comes here on a regular basis knows not to bother asking Sprint if they will offer it. The maybe someday network will only tell you visit the newsroom but it will still be fun to watch.

cityman1.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Hey kids!

That would be incredible.

Sprint would hold onto at least this customer by doing so. I've actually had the 8xT I'm currently using since launch. It is time for an upgrade, but as we know, the 635 is a downgrade to existing WP users. An insult if you will.

Journeyman

I will buy the 950 XL on day one if Sprint gets it.  If they don't then I will probably get it on day one with another carrier.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Contract was up in the Beginning for September and if Sprint does not get the 950XL I will being going to another carrier as well. If anything I can buy another unlocked phone and use it for other carriers unlike Sprint. I really wanted the 1520 for Sprint but it looks like Apple paid a #### ton of money to ##### out their IPhone even with the nice Black Ballons.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat