cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get rid of this phone without having to shell ot more money!

Journeyman

How can I get rid of this phone without having to shell ot more money!

I have had this phone for over a year now and It is the worst. i complained baout it form day one tothe repair people and they just kept placating me and buying time and then-oops your warranty is up. So in the last month or so I have tried endlessly to get someone to switch it out for me to no avail. Then it starts powering down all the time. I go back to the repair people and now they tell me that there is moisture damage and they can't take that for repair. So I go through my insurance and lo and behokd they send me a refubished piece of crap just like I have!!!1 I have heard that some of you got the HTC touch Pro II as an exchange. Is that true and why couldn't I get that???? Can someone please tell me what is really going on, I have gotten so many different stories my hed is spinning. thanks-heather

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: How can I get rid of this phone without having to shell ot more money!

Hello

U did not specify what phone u have. Also u said u have insurance and part of the obligation for insurance is that u have to get refurbs atleast twice and one brand new of the device u have  and if u still have trouble with the phone then u can be upgraded to a completely different phone.

I have have had this happen b4 i started out with the lg rumor and over 3 months of taking it for repair and getting refurbs in the end i got upgraded to a blackberry.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat