cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is it that once I get my replacement Treo Pro (after only having it for a 6 weeks) I can not receive incoming calls in my residence?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How is it that once I get my replacement Treo Pro (after only having it for a 6 weeks) I can not receive incoming calls in my residence?

I upgraded my Treo 755 to the Treo Pro. I had the new phone for 6 weeks and had no problem with service in my home ....so happen the phone froze up on me where I could not open any applications, the repair center gave me a replacement Treo Pro now this phone is not picking up any signal from incoming calls..... when phone is not in use it has between 0 to 2 bars but I can send a call , text, and get on web but will not receive any incoming calls or texts....I need a explanation as to why once I get the replacement phone the network is the problem (as told my sprint repair center) after having the same brand phone for 6 weeks and didn't have this issue is it possible that the antenna on the phone is not good...I have been a Sprint customer for over 10 years and never have i had a problem with the network.

Tags (3)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat