cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is it that once I get my replacement Treo Pro (after only having it for a 6 weeks) I can not receive incoming calls in my residence?

Journeyman

How is it that once I get my replacement Treo Pro (after only having it for a 6 weeks) I can not receive incoming calls in my residence?

I upgraded my Treo 755 to the Treo Pro. I had the new phone for 6 weeks and had no problem with service in my home ....so happen the phone froze up on me where I could not open any applications, the repair center gave me a replacement Treo Pro now this phone is not picking up any signal from incoming calls..... when phone is not in use it has between 0 to 2 bars but I can send a call , text, and get on web but will not receive any incoming calls or texts....I need a explanation as to why once I get the replacement phone the network is the problem (as told my sprint repair center) after having the same brand phone for 6 weeks and didn't have this issue is it possible that the antenna on the phone is not good...I have been a Sprint customer for over 10 years and never have i had a problem with the network.

Tags (3)
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat