cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync with vist

Highlighted
Journeyman

How to sync with vist

I went through this with my htc moguel will not sync with vista. the instinct does the same thing vista doesn't have outlook to use this. so what do I do ? with the htc ppc geeks had a fix for that, does anybody have a fix? thanks frank

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: How to sync with vist

@gmtech_0 wrote:
I went through this with my htc moguel will not sync with vista. the instinct does the same thing vista doesn't have outlook to use this. so what do I do ? with the htc ppc geeks had a fix for that, does anybody have a fix? thanks frank

I do not have an Instinct, but it appears that the Instinct does not have any capability to sync data with a PC.

Master

For windows mobile Vista syncs using the Windows Mobile Device Center instead of ActiveSync like on XP. You do still need to have Outlook installed, but you do not have to use it to sync. The CD that the device comes with has a trial of Outlook that you can install and sync with.

As for the Instinct, that is a totally different story... I do not know the Instinct nearly as well as I know Windows Mobile devices

Wizard

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat