cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel like Sprint does not support windows phone and cares less about WP customers.

Journeyman

Re: I feel like Sprint does not support windows phone and cares less about WP customers.

Sprint doesn't give a shit about it's customers! Just how much money they can suck out you.

Master

Re: I feel like Sprint does not support windows phone and cares less about WP customers.

djw1956,

Sprint definitely cares about loyal customers. What is it that's causing you to feel that way? I will do all that I can to turn this around.

Nellie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Is that why you have refused to answer my question that I sent to you by PM, at your request? I have been a customer with Sprint for 15 years, and your responsiveness to Windows Phone customers, or those who want to be Windows Phone customers, is truly appalling.

And stop changing your name for virtually every response you give here. It is an behavior that is at once evasive and detached, which is you clearly striving to position yourself in a way that is unaccountable and not available to be consistently responsive to customers like us. There are not several hundred people monitoring this board. In fact, it is most likely just one, which is you.

How unprofessional and silly can you possibly get? Pick a name and stick with it, already.

Highlighted
Journeyman

we want top of the line windows phones not the low end versions of the ones offered by other carriers. I doubt Android users would be happy if Sprint offered them Galaxy 2s while all the other carriers are offering Galaxy 5s. The worst part is being lied to by Sprint reps that just spew prepared statements from Sprint management in an effort to get you to purchase An IOS, Android, or just hold on to your old phone while paying premium prices for services I'm not receiving. I am tired of waiting for Sprint to catch up with the other carriers. I have a 5 phone family plan and when my contract is up I'm moving my family plan and the cash I pay to Sprint to a carrier that appreciate my service enough to give me the choice of phone I want and need. No and, if, or but about it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat