cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made the switch from my windows phone

Journeyman

To the iPhone and I must say it was the best thing I could have ever done.

Windows has a loooonngg way to go. I was a diehard windows person but not anymore.

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Employee

I'm glad you are happy with your decision. Which version of Windows phone did you have? and would you mind sharing what you see as improvements when going from Windows phone to Ios?

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello,  i have the 4s 64gb let me start by saying that my turning point was when I had to get a different Arrive as my speaker was not working properly they replaced it at the store but that didn't work. I had my phone setup just the way I liked it. They had to order a new phone. The factnthatnthere was no easy way via Zune to backup and restore my phone still at this point was very discouraging.  Undecided to go for it as I already have an iPod and pad but was trying very hard to hand on to windows.

I like that the iPhone feels done. With the arrive there was always something missing.

The size of the display on the iPhone isnperfect not too bug and not too small but definitely larger then the arrive.

I thought I liked the social network integration on the windows phone but it actually made me feel like I had to have a Facebook account to get the full usenofnthe people portion.

It is hard not to notice that the I products just work smoothly.

With windows there are so many apps in the market that are not completely functional.

I was practically anti apple but you just have to have one to appreciate what people say about the products.

Also Siri is really cool.

The hardware is solid, the sound is great don't take my word for it though experience it for yourself.   The is is awesome smooth and complete.

Sorry Windows i tried to hand with yoi. 

Hope this helps.  Smiley Happy

Sprint Employee

Thank you for sharing. I'm looking forward to an Iphone 4S when it's available to us, and can't wait.

Journeyman

You won't regret it. Why do you have to wait.

Sprint Employee

Here at Sprint we like to keep our customer's needs as a high priority, The demand for the Iphone 4, and Iphone 4S is still higher than our Supply, and as a result it is not yet available for employees to purchase. I imagine the wait will be over soon enough

Journeyman

That is a great!  Your time is near im excited for you post when you get it I can't wait to hear what you think.

Sprint Employee

I will certainly try to keep that in mind for when the time comes, Thank you

Journeyman

Cool. :-)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat